2019-04-28

Housekeeping

Hello once again no-one! Haha.
This week I've been making markedly more progress than these past few weeks.
Here's a little graph I whipped up to give you an idea:

Okay so not exactly pique performance ... but still better than before, right? RIGHT?

Today I've actually been cleaning the house. It might be a mess of satanic filth at the moment, but I'm sure I'll be able to kill them all with enough boiling water. And it did give me some inspiration:
Q. What exists and is worse than maggots?

Don't worry, I'll give you a second to think about it.

Okay, lock your answers in.



A. Nothing in the entire world. If I dreamt more I would have nightmares about being stuck in beds of maggots. If I was brought to hell it would just be a sea of maggots, ruled over by a giant maggot... or maybe a democracy of giant maggots, elected by the sextillions of maggot people!
Revolting. But my point was there needs to be something like this in Alight. Ants have been getting under my skin a lot lately too, but they're just annoying and bad smelling - they don't deserve their own personal hell.

What else...
I've been working on letting the player save in the game. Although so far it's not going to be saving very much.

Last of all, last night I had a rather hideous nightmare. But with the memory I now have, I also have a fantastic source for more content.
That's all for now. But this game will surely include some terrible things. Hahaha.

Thanks for reading,
~zxin

No comments:

Post a Comment